01 April 2012

30 March 2012 : It's Our 2nd Anniversary :')

Dear Cinta Hati,

it's been 2 years since we first met with each other. And just so you know that, my love for you remain unchanged. Perhaps it grow stronger through all the happiness and sadness that we shared together. I just love you, being you, significant you. And I will always be with you. Because I need you to keep me alive. Only you.  Happy 2nd Anniversary :')

You might not be the sweetest man. You might not be the most romantic person in the world. You might not have lots of money, car, or own house to make me feel happy and secure.  

But all i need is a Real Man who knows how to protect and take a good care of me, instead of a Sweet Talker who only know how to please and being sweet. I don't need the most romantic person in the world, all i need is a man who can give his heart out sincerely and only for me. Yeahh, i can't deny that money is important, car and own house is a must. And for that, I promise that you won't have to work for it alone. We'll gonna work hard for our future, TOGETHER :)


I have died everyday waiting for you...
Darling don't be afraid i have loved you...
For a thousand years...
I love you for a thousand more...

And all along i believed...
I would find you...
Time has brought your heart to me..
I have loved you for a thousand years..
I love you for a thousand more... 

One Step Closer... :')



P/s : Nothing much to say. Let just pray, keep working harder, and keep loving each other :) because even the sweetest words won't reflect anything without actually giving your best effort to never ending fight for it. InsyaAllah, when there's a will, there will always thousand ways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bachelor of Administrative Science (Hons)

Daisypath Graduation tickers