Assalamualaikum readers & silent readers,
So, last night, 22/06/2014, I attended my ex-colleague wedding reception at Shangri-La Resort & Spa Tg Aru. He was actually my bestie a.k.a I may claim as closest friend at CP Forms Sdn Bhd. Zamzuri Pua or I prefer to called him as JamPua. kuikuikui :p Kawan sekerja, kawan bergosip, kawan berketawaan walaupun balik2 kedapatan oleh Mr Leong :D, kawan bertumbuk juga kadang2, dan kawan 1 department yakni Marketing department yang selalu sama2 stress sebab kena kejar customer & terpaksa kejar hutang setiapkali hujung bulan. haha. How I miss those moment. Sampai berpikir berabis ba apa ayat yang paling bagus supaya customer x mengamuk. :p
I would like to share some pictures from last night. For me it was a wonderful wedding reception. The foods were incredibly delicious and satisfied. The on-going activities were really fun with Abu Bakar Ela as MC. Memang lucu gila la. Macam2 seja dia cakap. hahaha. :D The bride, Farayana really beautiful like a fairytale princess. I must say Zam, you are so lucky to have her. And for sure, she also so lucky to have a gentleman like you. ;)
The wedding card yang superb :)
Me before gerakan ke hotel. Ni kali la, x guna cam360. haha
My CP Forms colleagues! From left : Ann Chong, Nelson, Lily, Me, Annie Lim, Judy, Liza, Ah Ngo. Rindu gilaaaa sama dorang :'D Tapiiii... ada yang tiada datang ni. Titi and Hana kecik. :(
Okay. The best thing about Zam's reception last night was definitely the PHOTO BOOTH! Haha :D Kami la group paling bising & kecoh rasanya semalam dekat photo booth. hahaha (^_^)
With orang2 kuat Admin Dept ;)
Them :D
Me yang chubby berabis :p
Zonzongotttttttttt. hahaha :D
Ann Chong :)
Adik-beradik paling ceria ni :D
Yang tiada dlm koleksi gambar aku ; Mr Leong, Philip, Hock, Ian, & Simon. Sepa suruh masing2 jadi anti-sosial. Malar dgn handphone sejaaaa. :p
Apapun, meeting them last night at least heals my heart ache dgn suasana tempat kerja baru. At least I have a reason to smile the whole day today. Hopefully my friendship with all of them last forever. You see? Even though we came from different religion, race, and family background, such things never hinder us to be friend ;) Regardless of the differences, we still can laugh out loud together like no one business. They are the best colleagues ever! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment