10 June 2012

Girl Confessions : Let's Confess ;p

1. What is your first name?
Dayang. And yes, saya berbangsa Brunei. 

2. Are you a girly girl?
Depends. :p

3. Who was the last person you hugged?
Bantal busuk. kuikuikui

4. Small or large purses?
Medium

5. Are you short?
Nope

6. Do you like somebody?
I like everybody who likes me :)

7. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?
Smack his/her butt back! dush dush!

8. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Of course! euwww. 

9. Do you dress up on Halloween?
Nope. x sambut pun

10. Are you double jointed?
x paham -.-''

11. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
.....blum tpikir lg

12. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
balik2 juga pasal butt. -.-''

13. Do you call anybody by their last name?
Many. hee

14. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?
Ntahla.

**

“X” Marks the Spot

[ ] I do wear make up
[ ] I have cried at a movie theater.
[X] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[X] I get jealous.
[X] I think Johnny Depp is sexy. =SANGAT2 SEXY. AWWWW~~
[X] I love to laugh.
[ ] I like death/grind/black metal.
[ ] I like rap.
[X] I like country
[ ] I carry a purse.
[ ] I’d be lost without my computer.
[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I own a boy band CD.
[ ] I get bored watching football.
[ ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[X] Guys are confusing.
[X ] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[ ] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

15. What color is your bra that your wearing?
Lutsinar. wkwkwkwkwkw :p gilaaa pervert btul soalan ni

16. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
Dark

17. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
Sometimes

18. Do you have a best friend(s)?
Yup...

19. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yup and it tooks me almost 4 years to fully recovered. tsskk

20. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
Yup,i used to heavily thought about mo kasi cantik gigi sbb x rata n blapis, jeles tgk gigi other friends yg santek2. tp duluuuu, now suda matang (maybe..hoho) x kesah suda :)

21. Do you like your life?
Alhamdulillah. Im grateful for what I have and dont have :)

22. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
Nope

23. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
x penah mandi kolam pun. kuikuikui

24. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Balance

25. How long have you had Facebook?
Since 2009.

26. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
Belum lg. hoho

27. What are your biggest fears?
Losing whoever that I love. I want them to be with me forever. huhu :(

28. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes, many times

29. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Yes, I am in that situation right now. huehue

30. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a
cheater”?
Depends on situation juga

31. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
Indeed

32. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Yes

33. Are you currently missing someone?
I miss to gather with all my siblings :'(

***

This guy or that guy?

Azman?? :p

Punk/Goth or Gangster?
Aaron Aziz in KL Gangster boleh? hehe

Preppy or Cowboy?
Bluekkk

Face or Body?
Both? kuikuikui

Sweet or Sexy?
Steady. kuikuikui

Well-educated or Dropout?
Moderate~~

Armani or Abercrombie?
x phm -.-''

City-slicker or Rural Guy?
In between

Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?
Brown, just like Encik Azman punya mata. hee :p

Contacts or Glasses?
Both No

***

34. Eyeliner or Mascara?
Eyeliner

35. Skirts or pants?
Pants. But skirts can be consider as well, depends on mood

36. Socks or leggings?
Ntah. dua2 pun x pakai

37. Hoodies or jackets?
Cardigan? huehuehue

38. Heels or sneakers?
Heels! hihi

39. Straight or curly hair?
Straight ++ Black,Long hair. santekk gilaaaa.

40. Hoop or dangling earrings?
Ntah. x pakai earrings pun.

41. White or black?
Both

42. Ipod or cell phone?
Cell phone lerrr



Doneeeeeee!! Ketara kan x idea mo update apa dlm blog ni. kuikuikui. Anyhoo, sepa2 rasa berminat mo isi masa lapang ngan mjawab 42 soalan ni, sila2 la yerr. Jgn malu2. :p




**Actually this stuff aku ctrl+c and ctrl+z from http://misschronicz.blogspot.com, blog arwah adik Yasmin Hunwick yg kena langgar dekat Langkawi tue. Aku tau pasal dia pun pas terbaca entri sorg blogger. Apapun, sama2 la kita sedekahkan Al-Fatihah kpd arwah. semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat. Al-Fatihah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bachelor of Administrative Science (Hons)

Daisypath Graduation tickers